At ARS we consider roof restoration to be much more than just painting your roof. Roof restoration is the next best thing (or better in some cases) to replacing your roof. Our typical roof restoration process is:
- Site is set up to provide safe access and working
- Replacing any faulty or significantly rusted roof components such as flashings, sheets, skylights or vents
- High pressure clean of the entire roof
- Treating all minor surface rust with “Rustraint”
- Tightening all loose screws and replacing missing ones
- Application of Astec “Energy Star B-16 I.R.” metal roof primer using pressure sprayer
- Application of two coats Astec “Energy Star Metal Flex” heat reflective paint using pressure sprayer to give a super even and smooth finish. (Over 40 different colours to choose from)
- A through clean up leaving your roof looking literally like new.
Why is an ARS roof restoration better than most?
Three main reasons:
- We are licensed roofers so we understand roofing much better than painters.
- We never take shortcuts on preparation
- We use the best paint on the market.
If you are wondering whether you should replace your roof, repair your roof or restore your roof you should call All Roofing Services. As we specialise in all these services we can give you an honest opinion as to what your best course of action will be – and the consultation is free. So call now. If you can’t get through – leave a message and someone will call you back.